quarta-feira, 4 de março de 2015

Simple AM ​​Transmitter using Integrated Circuit


any beginners give up playing withRF due to the difficulty of building coils and problems with self oscillations that are common in many electronic circuits, radio frequency. I always point out to beginning the construction of a small FM transmitter, I myself have made available a simple and explanatory tutorial circuit Article Micro FM Transmitter Spy and Micro FM Transmitter Spy Bug in SMD.
The RF is actually a very critical area, but otherwise, she is the most rewarding, especially when we see one of our creations give the air of grace and dropping their airborne waves. I always say that we learn more from mistakes and making mistakes is part of the electronic, myself today bursting capacitors and transistors see loose wisps of smoke, the difference is that I have fun today with these errors.

http://blog.novaeletronica.com.br/en/simples-transmissor-de-usando-circuito-integrado/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário